Sunday, June 14, 2009

Poster for Film maker, Farhan Akhtar

Poster for writer-director-actor, Farhan Akhtar

Multifaceted indeed.He's a man of versatility with his multitasking role as director,writer,producer,actor and a singer! As ecstatic as I was like a crazy chick gone Farhan FANATIC, I was just as determined to prepare a poster for him a week in advance before his arrival as a guest lecturer in college, and I wanted to make sure, it was subtle yet 'in your face!' . . How was I to do that? Ah easy, my ingredients were 'versatility and multitasking'.

I did ample research on his background which finally brought me to a simple concept of a silhouetted border, shaped as a guitar which was his element in his recent film then 'Rock on' and a spotlight indicating as 'Farhan'on the top right. The spotlight is not just a mere limelight,but an array of colorful lights indicating 'Multiple talent' from a 'single source' of that talent which is the very person who is highlighted. And to imply some text, Farhan's various roles are placed in a crossword block format around 'multifaceted'.

ah yes..some of my moments in the limelight ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment