Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Ad Film Project- Animation referencing

As I will be working on one of the shots that requires the baby to laugh, I was unable to figure the body language as babies normally tend to just have hand movement. Luckily I found a couple of videos that fit the description I was looking for.


The jerking hand movement of the baby clearly depicted his excitement

Observation of a very still facial expression


An animated piece I found, just to give me an idea of how other animators go
crazy with animating something as difficult as a baby!


Probably one of the most useful piece of animation to help me play around
with another shot that I'm working on. I am required to animated the face
morphing of the boy which really requires me to go crazy playing around
with a convenient but effective tool like motion tween.

No comments:

Post a Comment