Wednesday, October 5, 2011

SS1- Adaptation

After having a brief discussion with one of my tutors, as suggested by him, I decided to look into an animation which was created based on an existing story. This was to give me an idea on how I could go about perhaps storyboarding an entire narrative, then pick a key sequence from the story to animate up to 15-20 secs. This in turn, would save me some time by not over thinking on an original storyline thereby, giving me more time to practice on my animation.


A simplistic visual portrayal with the use of glass and ink animation that narrates a short story from an autobiography. The short has manifested itself as a great example for the excellent use of the classic narrative devices like that of 'Metamorphosis' and 'Condensation'.

No comments:

Post a Comment