Thursday, March 22, 2012

SS2- Handy Book References

A collection ranging from books for Digital painting techniques,
color scripting, caricaturing and graphic novels
These books particularly helped me with understanding the process of color scripts, mood boards,
painting techniques, art of compositions and all the key elements to a good pre-production.
A set of graphic novel books to understand the art, colors and stylization. In addition, the book in the middle
is like that of a graphic novel encyclopedia which contains different genres of graphic novels along with their cover designs to help me get an idea of the art style used in different books. 
In order to develop an efficient method of designing characters, I decided to explore caricaturing
and decided to pick this one to help me learn it's techniques. It essentially taught me how to create a face with accuracy but exaggeration from it's original form and reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment